If you’re a woman who has developed excess facial hair, you may have hirsutism. It often arises from an oversupply of male hormones called androgens, according to the Mayo Clinic. Symptoms of hirsutism may also include increased muscle mass, a reduction in breast size, irregular periods and a deepening of the voice. While most…
Tag Archives: PCOS
- How To Permanently Get Rid of Facial Hair with Hairfree Female Facial Hair Remover
- Which Permanent Hair Removal Cream is used by 9 out of 10 strippers and erotic dancers?
- Hair removal tips and tricks for transgender people, crossdressers and transsexuals
- How Indian men can achieve permanent hair removal
- Five facial hair removal products to consider